Vendor Testing Plan
Software vendors that would like to test with CEDI for the 5010A1/D.0 transaction formats must submit a testing plan to CEDI to provide detailed information about the testing that will be conducted.
Enrollment for Production 5010 and D.0
CEDI Trading Partners that still need to migrate from the 4010A1 and/or NCPDP 5.1 formats to the 5010A1 and/or NCPDP D.0 formats will need to complete the Submitter Action Request Form located under CEDI Enrollment Forms.
Please contact the CEDI Help Desk at email@example.com if you have any questions.
CEDI Top 15 5010A1 Edits (497 KB) (05/07/13)
All of the following files are referenced in the overview presentation provided by CMS at http://www.cms.gov/MFFS5010D0/.
These samples are generic in nature and only contain fictitious information.
CMS Acknowledgement Overview Samples
CMS examples of the acknowledgements used in overview presentation.
This file contains a TA1 rejecting an Interchange Envelop which had an incorrect submitter identifier.
This file contains a 999 accepting a Functional Group which was accepted but contains errors.
This file contains a 277 Health Care Claim Acknowledgement rejecting a claim which contains invalid characters.
Vendors will need a vendor test ID with CEDI beginning with a V08 to preform testing.
- If you do not have a vendor test ID, please send an e-mail to the CEDI Help Desk to request a vendor test ID. You will need to include the name of the software and contact information.
- If you already have a vendor test ID, please send an e-mail to the CEDI Help Desk to let them know that you would like to begin testing. Please provide the name of the software and contact information. Any required testing forms will be e-mailed.
- Please direct questions regarding testing to the CEDI Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact the CEDI Help Desk for initial passwords or password resets at 866-311-9184.
- Contact your vendor for more information.
Post Date 05/07/13