Software Downloads and Documentation
PC-ACE Pro32 Software Downloads and Information
The current version of PC-ACE Pro32 is 2.44.
NOTE: If you are not currently setup for the 5010A1 format and are not receiving 277CA acknowledgement files in response to your claims submissions, you will need to complete the Submitter Action Request Form located under CEDI Enrollment Forms.
PC-ACE Pro32 Documentation
Below are help documents that will assist in using the PC-ACE Pro32 software for DME.
Webinars have also been provided for some documents. Webinars are visual/audio recordings.
Initial Setup and General Use
- General Setup
- Claims Management
- Importing and Reading the 999 and 277CA
Additional Help Documents
- Secondary Insurance Setup
- Medicare as Secondary Payer Setup
- Certificate of Medical Necessity Attachment
- National Drug Code Entry
- Entering the PWK (Paperwork) Segment
Medicare Remit Easy Print Software and Documentation
- Medicare Remit Easy Print Brochure
- Medicare Remit Easy Print Demo
- Medicare Remit Easy Print Software Download
Some of the above files require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Some of the above files require Unzip. Download the StuffIt Expander software.
Post Date 04/04/13